About Ag Econ Club
- To promote interest in the field of agricultural and applied economics; including and not limited to agrimarketing, agribusiness and natural resources and environmental economics.
- To develop a relationship between students and faculty of the Food and Resource Economics Department that will further awareness about agricultural and resource economics.
- To provide a liaison between students of the FRE department and industry professionals and provide a forum to exchange ideas.
- To provide opportunity for development of leadership among members of this organization.
- To represent the University of Florida in the student section of the American Agricultural Economics Association (AAEA) and the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA).